If you are bored of making chicken the same old way switch it up today and add another dimension of flavours to your chicken with this Dhaniya Murgh recipe. It’s a special bonus if you love the flavour and aroma of coriander leaves.
To cook a restaurant style dhaniya murgh you need some basic ingredients like coriander leaves, yoghurt, ginger-garlic paste and a few other essential ingredients. The fine blend of these ingredients makes for a gravy that imparts a special flavour and a memorable taste to this finger-licking dish.
So, if dhaniya murgh cooking at home is on the menu for you, here’s a step by step dhaniya murgh recipe. Enjoy!
Dhaniya Murgh Recipe
- Chicken Curry Cut- 1kg
- Oil- 2 Tblspn
- Salt- To taste
- Ginger Garlic Paste- 2 Tblspn
- Coriander Powder- 2 Tbspn
- Red Chili Powder- To Taste
- Whisked Yogurt- 200gm
- Onion, Sliced- 4
- Chopped Coriander Leaves- Small Bunch
- Water- 200 Mltr
- Heat the pan, add oil.
- Add onions and fry until golden.
- Add chicken, coriander powder, salt to taste and sauté until light brown.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and cook till oil is released.
- Add yogurt and cook till oil is released again.
- Add water and let it simmer until thick.
- Garnish with chopped coriander.